Click here for details of Slyder Cup XIII, July 26th through July 28th
definition: slyder or slider (noun)
- one who or that which slides:
- in baseball, a fastball that curves slightly away from the side from which it was thrown
- the red-bellied terrapin (Pseudemys rugosa), native of the tributaries Chesapeake Bay
- someone who races the luge [syn: luger]
- in golf, a 2 to 4 foot putt with a subtle break that the golfer may not detect
- 'THE' golf weekend!
Why is the Slyder Cup so special?
- camaraderie within intense competition,
- friends, drinks, and laughs,
- All at 5300 feet!
Enjoy life, you only get one chance.
© AIM IT Services, LLC, "Providing New Technology, the Old-Fashioned Way"